|BIOS version 2.20 upgrade for Portege R700 ( For PT310*, PT311* and PT314* ONLY)|
|DATE||07 Mar 2012|
|DESCRIPTION||BIOS version 2.20 upgrade for Portege R700 ( For PT310*, PT311* and PT314* ONLY)|
Copy and extract the BIOS package file to any folder.
Run the .exe file under windows.
[Points to be noted for rewrite BIOS]
Please note before updating the BIOS of your notebook computer:
* Flashing of wrong BIOS may permanently damage your notebook. Please contact TGSC or your nearest Toshiba Mobile Computing Partner for more detail.
* AC adaptor must be used in the upgrade process.
* The machine must be in BOOT mode, not Resume mode.
* Any power on passwords must be disabled.
* All PCMCIA cards must be removed from the system prior to upgrading the BIOS.
* The notebook computer must not be attached to any type of docking device.
|FILE SIZE||2.16 MB|