|BIOS version 1.90 upgrade for Satellite C600;C640;C650 (for PSC12/13/14/15, PSC00/01/02/03/2N/2P/2Q/2R)|
|DATE||15 Sep 2011|
|DESCRIPTION||BIOS version 1.90 upgrade for Satellite C600;C640;C650 (for PSC12/13/14/15, PSC00/01/02/03/2N/2P/2Q/2R)|
1. Supported Broadcom 802.11(b/g/n)BCM94313-HMC w/ BT V2.1+EDR.
2. Updated SLP part number rule.
3.Â Supported new SLP2.1 spec for inactivation SKU.
4.Â Updated Verb table.
5. SupportedÂ LG LP156WH4-TLB1 panel.
6. UpdatedÂ VBIOS to ""BR040238.001"" for 1GB VRAM 900MHz.
7.Â Updated VBIOS to ""BR40155.001""Â for 1GB VRAM 900MHzÂ .
Copy the BIOS package file to any folder.
Run this file under Windows
[Points to be noted for rewrite BIOS]
Please note before updating the BIOS of your notebook computer:
* AC adaptor must be used in the upgrade process.
* The machine must be in BOOT mode, not Resume mode.
* Any power on passwords must be disabled.
* All PCMCIA cards must be removed from the system prior to upgrading the BIOS.
* The notebook computer must not be attached to any type of docking device.
|FILE SIZE||2.53 MB|